Versatile Blogger Award

An amazing thing happens when you stop seeking approval and validation: You find it.

– Mandy Hale

I’m very pleased to have been nominated by Kate at Crazy Antics for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you!

There are a few rules associated with the award which can be found on my About page. In the meantime here are my nominations for the award and 10 random facts about me.

Nominated blogs:

7. There are two continents left for me to visit: Antarctica & South America
  8. I’m highly organized but can get lazy from time to time
  9. Going to the movies is just the best, especially with popcorn in hand
  10. Writing is my passion, golf is my husbands – it works well

One thought on “Versatile Blogger Award

1. March 14, 2015 at 4:04 PM

Hi Vicki glad to hear that, thanks!

2. March 14, 2015 at 3:34 PM

Congrats, June! Loved the 10 random facts. 🙂

3. March 13, 2015 at 9:37 PM

Congratulations, June! And thanks for sharing with me 😀 I gladly accept and look forward to adding this to my blog a the end of the month. In the mean time, I’ve added you to my Feedly (which I thought I had already done) and I look forward to staying better touch. Oh, and I’m eager to check out the blogs you recommended.

It’s super to read more about you! I’m a private person, too. In my post about being brave, running to the top of a mountain is easy-peasy; post a picture of me at the top of the mountain on my blog – hard! Glad we’re connected 😀

• March 14, 2015 at 11:56 AM

Thanks Angie and I look forward to reading your 10 random facts. Also, thanks for mentioning Feedly I have decided to opt-in and see if it will make life easier.

• March 20, 2015 at 2:31 AM

I hope you find Feedly helpful, June. I’m very grateful for it and am still learning how to put it to good use. Have an awesome weekend 😀

4. March 12, 2015 at 9:01 AM

Thanks again, June 🙂 Say, what’s so bad about gum? That’s a vice now?

• March 12, 2015 at 9:02 AM

The way I chew it should be and the more bubble gum I can cram into my mouth… you get the idea

5. Barbara D'Amico
    March 11, 2015 at 7:38 PM

Well deserved!

6. March 11, 2015 at 7:32 PM

Congrats and thanks for the nomination!

7. Christine Ohannessian
    March 11, 2015 at 7:28 PM

WOW girl!! Congratulations!!! This is great.

8. March 11, 2015 at 7:15 PM

Fantastic!! Congratulations! You deserve it. Way to go!!!

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

PUNK NOIR MAGAZINE

We Are Your Huckleberry

She kills Lit

Murderous musings, badass book reviews, and quirky Q&A with the best women writers of Thriller and Noir

Perception

feelings, thoughts and dilemmas

Village of Estero, FL

239.221.5036 Comm. Development

Tish Farrell

Writer on the Edge

Notes from the U.K.

Exploring the spidery corners of a culture and the weird stuff that tourist brochures ignore.

From 1 Blogger 2 Another

Sharing Great Blog Posts

Dirty Books

Curated by Tom Leins

The Miramichi Reader

"Independent Book Reviews for Independent Readers Since 2015."

Gypsy Road Trip