An amazing thing happens when you stop seeking approval and validation: You find it.
– Mandy Hale
I’m very pleased to have been nominated by Kate at Crazy Antics for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you!
There are a few rules associated with the award which can be found on my About page. In the meantime here are my nominations for the award and 10 random facts about me.
- Aline Soules
- Author SB Mazing
- Bohemian Nerd
- Family Love Does More
- Donna Cuttress
- Cindy Bruchman
- I’m a Book Blog
- Eclectic world Eclectic mind
- Guy Portman’s blog
- Kook 2014
- A Portia Adams Adventure
- CL Mannarino
- Sixty Sixty
10 Random facts about me:
- Bubble gum is a secret vice
- I long to have cats but travel too much
- Audible.com is second cousin to my Kindle but holding a book is the best
- I’m private so it was tough to put my name in the public realm
- Right brain and left brain are fairly well balanced
- I love pop-up books
- There are two continents left for me to visit: Antarctica & South America
- I’m highly organized but can get lazy from time to time
- Going to the movies is just the best, especially with popcorn in hand
- Writing is my passion, golf is my husbands – it works well
~ June Lorraine
15 responses to “Versatile Blogger Award”
Hi Vicki glad to hear that, thanks!
Congrats, June! Loved the 10 random facts. 🙂
Congratulations, June! And thanks for sharing with me 😀 I gladly accept and look forward to adding this to my blog a the end of the month. In the mean time, I’ve added you to my Feedly (which I thought I had already done) and I look forward to staying better touch. Oh, and I’m eager to check out the blogs you recommended.
It’s super to read more about you! I’m a private person, too. In my post about being brave, running to the top of a mountain is easy-peasy; post a picture of me at the top of the mountain on my blog – hard! Glad we’re connected 😀
Thanks Angie and I look forward to reading your 10 random facts. Also, thanks for mentioning Feedly I have decided to opt-in and see if it will make life easier.
I hope you find Feedly helpful, June. I’m very grateful for it and am still learning how to put it to good use. Have an awesome weekend 😀
Thanks again, June 🙂 Say, what’s so bad about gum? That’s a vice now?
The way I chew it should be and the more bubble gum I can cram into my mouth… you get the idea
Congrats and thanks for the nomination!
Thanks, and my pleasure
WOW girl!! Congratulations!!! This is great.
You’re family, no one will believe you- Okay thanks
Fantastic!! Congratulations! You deserve it. Way to go!!!
Thanks buddy but as per the above comment your cheque is in the mail