On hiatus: Wishing you a wonderful summer

crime fiction, murder mystery, suspense thriller, June Lorraine Roberts

Image from: CrescentSpeak.com

See you in September…

Murder in Common is on hiatus until the Autumn. I’ll be  catching up on some reading and refreshing my brain by diving into other book genres.

Thank you for all your support over the past several months. You make it all very rewarding.

Looking forward to hearing from you again soon and in the meantime feel free to send comments to me at: MurderinCommon@outlook.com

~June Lorraine

One thought on “On hiatus: Wishing you a wonderful summer

1. June 23, 2015 at 12:35 AM

Enjoy your break

• June 23, 2015 at 2:23 PM

Thanks! I am looking forward to some reading and perhaps a lobster roll or two…

2. June 23, 2015 at 4:11 AM

Have a great summer. Look forward to seeing you back!

• June 23, 2015 at 2:21 PM

Thanks Curtis will you be taking some time off

• June 24, 2015 at 2:36 AM

Easing off, but not completely. Meizius Publishing (small, but growing) has just accepted One Green Bottle, so now I need to get cracking on the sequel!

• June 24, 2015 at 12:40 PM

Congrats to you, such good news. By the way I voted for cover #2
        Have a great summer of writing.

• June 25, 2015 at 1:48 AM

Thanks for the message, June, also for the vote. All the best.

3. June 23, 2015 at 8:04 AM

You obviously put way more time and thought into writing your blog than I do! Enjoy your summer off!

4. June 27, 2015 at 4:24 PM

Enjoy your summer break, June. Happy reading! 🙂

5. July 1, 2015 at 9:04 PM

Hope you have a lovely summer. Thanks for the follow! I will follow you back and wait for you to return.

6. August 14, 2015 at 5:05 PM

See you soon, June!

• August 15, 2015 at 10:48 AM

Thanks Angie and it’s a timely article you’ve just posted. It’s so important to clear your brain and let your blog rest for awhile. I know for some it’s about numbers. For me it’s about community and feedback and the celebrated joy of a damn fine read.

• August 15, 2015 at 1:13 PM

“Celebrated joy of a damn fine read” <- awesome line! There are so many different, valid, and terrific reasons to blog and these reasons can change over time yet breaks are part of the glue that helps to hold this social media thing together! Glad you're enjoying yours, June 😀

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." Antoine de Saint-Exupéry