VBA: What! Again?

vba3

Clearly I’m chuffed!

I was quite delighted to be nominated by  Dear Kitty. Some blog whose own blog is nicely diverse.

The rules of this award are:

• Display the award
  • Share seven facts about yourself
  • Nominate up to 10 other bloggers

Here are seven facts about me and my blog:

1. SciFi is what I read to refresh my brain from CriFi
  2. My readers are from around the world but I had to find Mayotte on the map
  3. Feedback on MurderinCommon.com makes my day
  4. I never know which post will capture an audience and that can be both surprising & puzzling
  5. There is now only one continent left to visit: Antarctica
  6. My addiction to sweets is legend
  7. If I’m not reading CriFi I’m watching it – the best crime TV comes from the UK

My nominated blogs:

Check them out.

One thought on “VBA: What! Again?

1. March 29, 2016 at 5:52 PM

Chuffed, eh? Had to look that one up, but it turns out that it’s a good thing. So CONGRATS!!!!!

• March 29, 2016 at 5:56 PM

Thank you kind sir. Another Britishism for you to remember

• bizquig
        March 29, 2016 at 6:03 PM

Indubitably! I shall endeavor, oops, endeavor, to do just that. What ho?

2. March 29, 2016 at 6:04 PM

Congrats! Well-deserved, June.
    P.S. On the SF-Canada list, “chuff” is the official noun/verb for announcing a happy event.

3. March 29, 2016 at 6:05 PM

Congrats!

4. March 29, 2016 at 10:02 PM

I had that same addiction for 55 years. Now, no sugar, no wheat allowed. I get my fix by watching FB pics scroll by and pretending to remember what everything tastes like.

• March 30, 2016 at 10:51 AM

Good for you Sue…I have cut back considerably but still not enough. It’s too hard for me to look at pics of desserts I shouldn’t have!

• March 30, 2016 at 10:56 AM

Me too. And I miss baking and creating delicious deserts. Never realized how much of my self-esteem was earned by what I could proudly share at my table. Hmmm.

• March 30, 2016 at 11:00 AM

I don’t know if that’s a bad thing. Food is part of life, it can show nurturing & care. Bet you are just as good cook at everyday meals but just have particular pride in desserts..after all they are quite ‘showy’

5. March 30, 2016 at 3:51 AM

Well deserved, June! (Not surprised you had to look Mayotte up – everyone does!)

• March 30, 2016 at 10:50 AM

I had quite the chuckle when beta reading…thanks for sharing a ‘new world’

6. tanismallow
    March 30, 2016 at 8:40 AM

Congratulations, June. Well deserved!

7. March 30, 2016 at 9:42 AM

Congratulations, June!

The Killing Times

Dissecting The Best Crime Drama On Television and radio

Rev-You's

Product Reviews on all things beauty, hair and skincare

Atypical 60

A Typical Blog. A Typical Woman. A Typical Take On Life. With An Atypical Twist!

Pub(lishing) Crawl

Reading you under the table since 2012

Part of Almighty

Top Food Blogger in Bangalore | Travel Blogger in Bangalore | Devnshu and Divya's Collection

Silver Screenings

an irreverent blog of old movies

Imperial Crochet

Crochet Journal and Gift Ideas Blog - Living. Loving. Laughing... with yarn.

easternshorebrent

Chesapeake Bay storytelling, history, and memoir

Thoughts from a Guerrilla Worker

Guerrilla Worker, strategic thinker, occasional maverick and reluctant over-achiever

Deb's World

Midlife, Travel & Adventure

Healing Your Heart!

A manual for the life within!

Ramblings of a Writer

Living the Path of Life

Trisha Faye

Cherishing the Past while Celebrating the Present

So Simply SO

Creating a life, one miracle at a time

theblackwallblog

Let's work together to overcome PTSD, panic, anxiety, depression in ourselves and others.

Past the Isle of Dogs

My adventures in self-publishing and other gibberish

What happens when you kill boring and embrace daring

Carla Krueger: Ten Percent Angel, Ninety Percent Rebel