VBA: What! Again?

vba3

Clearly I’m chuffed!

I was quite delighted to be nominated by  Dear Kitty. Some blog whose own blog is nicely diverse.

The rules of this award are:

• Display the award
  • Share seven facts about yourself
  • Nominate up to 10 other bloggers

Here are seven facts about me and my blog:

1. SciFi is what I read to refresh my brain from CriFi
  2. My readers are from around the world but I had to find Mayotte on the map
  3. Feedback on MurderinCommon.com makes my day
  4. I never know which post will capture an audience and that can be both surprising & puzzling
  5. There is now only one continent left to visit: Antarctica
  6. My addiction to sweets is legend
  7. If I’m not reading CriFi I’m watching it – the best crime TV comes from the UK

My nominated blogs:

Check them out.

Amazon Kindle Unlimited For Free

One thought on “VBA: What! Again?

1. March 29, 2016 at 5:52 PM

Chuffed, eh? Had to look that one up, but it turns out that it’s a good thing. So CONGRATS!!!!!

• March 29, 2016 at 5:56 PM

Thank you kind sir. Another Britishism for you to remember

• bizquig
        March 29, 2016 at 6:03 PM

Indubitably! I shall endeavor, oops, endeavor, to do just that. What ho?

2. March 29, 2016 at 6:04 PM

Congrats! Well-deserved, June.
    P.S. On the SF-Canada list, “chuff” is the official noun/verb for announcing a happy event.

3. March 29, 2016 at 6:05 PM

Congrats!

4. March 29, 2016 at 10:02 PM

I had that same addiction for 55 years. Now, no sugar, no wheat allowed. I get my fix by watching FB pics scroll by and pretending to remember what everything tastes like.

• March 30, 2016 at 10:51 AM

Good for you Sue…I have cut back considerably but still not enough. It’s too hard for me to look at pics of desserts I shouldn’t have!

• March 30, 2016 at 10:56 AM

Me too. And I miss baking and creating delicious deserts. Never realized how much of my self-esteem was earned by what I could proudly share at my table. Hmmm.

• March 30, 2016 at 11:00 AM

I don’t know if that’s a bad thing. Food is part of life, it can show nurturing & care. Bet you are just as good cook at everyday meals but just have particular pride in desserts..after all they are quite ‘showy’

5. March 30, 2016 at 3:51 AM

Well deserved, June! (Not surprised you had to look Mayotte up – everyone does!)

• March 30, 2016 at 10:50 AM

I had quite the chuckle when beta reading…thanks for sharing a ‘new world’

6. tanismallow
    March 30, 2016 at 8:40 AM

Congratulations, June. Well deserved!

7. March 30, 2016 at 9:42 AM

Congratulations, June!

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

She kills Lit

Murderous musings, badass book reviews, and quirky Q&A with the best women writers of Thriller and Noir

Perception

feelings, thoughts and dilemmas

Village of Estero, FL

239.221.5036 Comm. Dev. | 239.221.5035 Admin

Tish Farrell

Writer on the Edge

Notes from the U.K.

Exploring the spidery corners of a culture and the weird stuff that tourist brochures ignore.

From 1 Blogger 2 Another

Sharing Great Blog Posts

Dirty Books

Curated by Tom Leins

The Miramichi Reader

Independent Book Reviews for Independent Readers.

Gypsy Road Trip

Places to go and things to see by Gypsy Bev

BOLO BOOKS

Be On the Look Out for These Books

Savidge Reads

The Chronicles of a Book Addict

TIMES OF LION

Exposing Truth

Civilian Reader

(Books, Music, Movies)

The Killing Times

Dissecting the best crime drama on television and radio from around the world