Law Enforcement Veteran Delivers Page Turning Thriller Packed with Violence, Vengeance, and Ultimate Deliverance
Debuts May 12, 2015
Forge Books is kindly providing me with three (3) copies of Benefit of the Doubt by Neal Griffin to give away to winning subscribers of Murder in Common.
NEAL GRIFFIN is a twenty-five year veteran of law enforcement who grew up in the kind of town he writes about. For many years Griffin has been part of a police force in southern California, currently working as a Criminal Investigations Division Commander in Escondido, CA. He is a graduate of the FBI’s National Academy training program and is a certified Master Instructor in law enforcement leadership and ethics. He often speaks about law enforcement issues to civilians and fellow cops.
Subscribe to win
- Simply click the FOLLOW button on the home page
- Current subscriber? Email: MIC-Contest@outlook.com with BOTD in the subject line to be entered for the draw
- If subscribing via WordPress please ensure your blog has an email address posted
- Contest runs from May 8 to May 30, 2015
- Book open to residents of Canada & US only (publishers limitation)
- E-book available for other countries (please indicate format)
- Winners are selected by random draw
- Names of winners will be posted on this blog
- Winners will be contacted via email for shipping address
- Forge Books will send winning subscribers Benefit of the Doubt
The fine print:
Limitation of Liability: Murder in Common or any of its agents shall take no responsibility for any contest entries that for any reason whatsoever are lost, misplaced, destroyed, disqualified or misdirected.