By rope, by knife, by poison or by gun – all have Murder in Common
I’m a graduate from the London School of Journalism and work as a freelance corporate communications consultant. Some interesting bits:
- I began reading crime fiction at an early age by sneaking from the kids side of the library to where the real books were kept.
- I’m a self-proclaimed writer & dilettante word crafter. My hobbies include: staring at keyboards, looking out windows, gazing at empty pages, and crying over a well balanced, fruit forward, pinot noir.
- I was never a trophy wife but got to play the part for 3-years in Asia.
- When my story Picking Blueberries was picked up by The Flash Fiction Press I became an instant millionaire. Yes, that is sarcasm.
I also write about crime fiction books and their authors seeking out debut authors and those whose books deserve further recognition.
Recipient of the Versatile Blogger Award
- Nominate 15 other bloggers relatively new to blogging
- Let the bloggers know that you’ve nominated them
- Share 10 random facts about yourself
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post