Dead trilogy

A MckintyWhen I told my husband I was in love with a 19-year old Irish gunman named Michael Forsythe he barely blinked. On that day I had been immersed in Dead I Well May Be since the morning. It’s one of those fabulous books that catches you deeply to the exclusion of much else.

Happily, the book is part of a trilogy, followed by The Dead Yard and The Bloomsday Dead. All of which are written by the Irish author Adrian McKinty who has several other books in his repertoire. McKinty is one of those authors I regularly recommend to readers looking for someone outside of their regular (generally US) reader list.

Think about adding him to your list, meantime have a read of the McKinty interview with Len Wanner.

One thought on “Dead trilogy

1. Vicki
    October 21, 2013 at 11:45 PM

I’ve added Dead I Well May to my watch-list. At US$12.38, it’s more than what I usually pay for Kindle books.

• October 24, 2013 at 10:22 AM

What a good idea, I’ve never thought of doing that, yes crazy I know.

• October 24, 2013 at 5:32 PM

I use http://luzme.com/ for my watch list and receive email alerts when a book on it drops in price.

• October 26, 2013 at 9:55 AM

Thanks for this, I will be using it

2. October 22, 2013 at 1:19 PM

I can’t get over how great this blog’s concept is. And I love how you highlight the new voices in crime fiction. Keep ’em coming.

• October 24, 2013 at 10:17 AM

Thanks Elaine (your cheque is in the mail)
      Maybe I’m building a Christmas wish list for your mum 😉

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." Antoine de Saint-Exupéry