Noir at the Bar: Toronto

N@TB - June 2, 2016

June 2nd ⇒ in the 6ix

Knees knocking – Clock tick-tocking

One thought on “Noir at the Bar: Toronto

1. Garry Rodgers
    May 22, 2016 at 12:18 PM

This looks like fun 🙂 Might be something to get going in Vancouver. Let me know how it turns out! ~Garry

• May 22, 2016 at 12:51 PM

Hi Garry, this will be the sixth (?) N@TB Toronto. Gastown had them in ’14 & ’15 but I don’t know who put it together. You probably noted Dietrich Kalteis (West Vancouver) is attending he was at both so will know. Do you want me to reach out?

• Dietrich Kalteis
        May 22, 2016 at 10:35 PM

Yeah, guilty. I organize them in Vancouver; this is our third year. The next one’s November 2nd at the Shebeen Whiskey House inside the Irish Heather Pub in Gastown.

• May 23, 2016 at 5:29 PM

Whiskey house, sounds like a grand time. Thanks for letting us know Dietrich.

2. May 22, 2016 at 1:07 PM

Grr. jealous, wish I could be there. Sounds like an eerily good time….

3. May 24, 2016 at 5:57 AM

Sometimes I wish I lived in Canada…

4. May 24, 2016 at 8:11 AM

This looks great! Someone needs to film this and put it on youtube so we can all see you June!!! Good luck (you won’t need any I’m sure)

• May 24, 2016 at 10:09 AM

Donna, you’re always a ray of sunshine all the way from England. Any thought of a camera could make me fall over in shock though 🙂

• May 25, 2016 at 10:57 AM

Let me know how it goes then 😀😀

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Gypsy Road Trip

Places to go and things to see by Gypsy Bev

toesixpress.wordpress.com/

intriguing plots ~ twists and turns ~ thought-provoking ~ great storytelling ~ compelling characters

BOLO BOOKS

Be On the Look Out for These Books

Savidge Reads

The Chronicles of a Book Addict

Hooked From Page One

A Crime Readers Blog

TIMES OF LION

Exposing Truth

Civilian Reader

(Books, Music, Movies)

The Killing Times

Dissecting the best crime drama on television and radio from around the world

Rev-You's

Be as Bold as Your Lipstick

Atypical 60

A Typical Blog. A Typical Woman. A Typical Take On Life. With An Atypical Twist!

Pub(lishing) Crawl

Reading you under the table since 2012

Part of Almighty

Top Food Blogger in Bangalore | Top Food Blogger of Bangalore | Travel Blogger | Devanshu and Divya's Collection | Best Food Blogger in Bangalore | Food Blogger in Bangalore

Silver Screenings

an irreverent blog of old movies

Imperial Crochet