Noir at the Bar: Toronto

N@TB - June 2, 2016

June 2nd ⇒ in the 6ix

Knees knocking – Clock tick-tocking

One thought on “Noir at the Bar: Toronto

1. Garry Rodgers
    May 22, 2016 at 12:18 PM

This looks like fun 🙂 Might be something to get going in Vancouver. Let me know how it turns out! ~Garry

• May 22, 2016 at 12:51 PM

Hi Garry, this will be the sixth (?) N@TB Toronto. Gastown had them in ’14 & ’15 but I don’t know who put it together. You probably noted Dietrich Kalteis (West Vancouver) is attending he was at both so will know. Do you want me to reach out?

• Dietrich Kalteis
        May 22, 2016 at 10:35 PM

Yeah, guilty. I organize them in Vancouver; this is our third year. The next one’s November 2nd at the Shebeen Whiskey House inside the Irish Heather Pub in Gastown.

• May 23, 2016 at 5:29 PM

Whiskey house, sounds like a grand time. Thanks for letting us know Dietrich.

2. May 22, 2016 at 1:07 PM

Grr. jealous, wish I could be there. Sounds like an eerily good time….

3. May 24, 2016 at 5:57 AM

Sometimes I wish I lived in Canada…

4. May 24, 2016 at 8:11 AM

This looks great! Someone needs to film this and put it on youtube so we can all see you June!!! Good luck (you won’t need any I’m sure)

• May 24, 2016 at 10:09 AM

Donna, you’re always a ray of sunshine all the way from England. Any thought of a camera could make me fall over in shock though 🙂

• May 25, 2016 at 10:57 AM

Let me know how it goes then 😀😀

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

The Killing Times

Dissecting The Best Crime Drama On Television and radio

Be as Bold as Your Lipstick

Atypical 60

A Typical Blog. A Typical Woman. A Typical Take On Life. With An Atypical Twist!

Pub(lishing) Crawl

Reading you under the table since 2012

Part of Almighty

Top Food Blogger in Bangalore | Travel Blogger in Bangalore | Devnshu and Divya's Collection

Silver Screenings

an irreverent blog of old movies

Imperial Crochet

Crochet Journal and Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts for Crocheters & Crocheted Gifts

Chesapeake Bay storytelling, history, and memoir

Thoughts from a Guerrilla Worker

Guerrilla Worker, strategic thinker, occasional maverick and reluctant over-achiever

Deb's World

Midlife, Travel & Adventure

Healing Your Heart!

A manual for the life within!

Ramblings of a Writer

Living the Path of Life

Trisha Faye

Cherishing the Past while Celebrating the Present

So Simply SO

Creating a life, one miracle at a time

Let's work together to overcome PTSD, panic, anxiety, depression in ourselves and others.