Noir at the Bar: Toronto

N@TB - June 2, 2016

June 2nd ⇒ in the 6ix

Knees knocking – Clock tick-tocking

One thought on “Noir at the Bar: Toronto

1. May 24, 2016 at 8:11 AM

This looks great! Someone needs to film this and put it on youtube so we can all see you June!!! Good luck (you won’t need any I’m sure)

• May 24, 2016 at 10:09 AM

Donna, you’re always a ray of sunshine all the way from England. Any thought of a camera could make me fall over in shock though 🙂

• May 25, 2016 at 10:57 AM

Let me know how it goes then 😀😀

2. May 24, 2016 at 5:57 AM

Sometimes I wish I lived in Canada…

3. May 22, 2016 at 1:07 PM

Grr. jealous, wish I could be there. Sounds like an eerily good time….

4. Garry Rodgers
    May 22, 2016 at 12:18 PM

This looks like fun 🙂 Might be something to get going in Vancouver. Let me know how it turns out! ~Garry

• May 22, 2016 at 12:51 PM

Hi Garry, this will be the sixth (?) N@TB Toronto. Gastown had them in ’14 & ’15 but I don’t know who put it together. You probably noted Dietrich Kalteis (West Vancouver) is attending he was at both so will know. Do you want me to reach out?

• Dietrich Kalteis
        May 22, 2016 at 10:35 PM

Yeah, guilty. I organize them in Vancouver; this is our third year. The next one’s November 2nd at the Shebeen Whiskey House inside the Irish Heather Pub in Gastown.

• May 23, 2016 at 5:29 PM

Whiskey house, sounds like a grand time. Thanks for letting us know Dietrich.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

PUNK NOIR MAGAZINE

We Are Your Huckleberry

She kills Lit

Murderous musings, badass book reviews, and quirky Q&A with the best women writers of Thriller and Noir

Perception

feelings, thoughts and dilemmas

Village of Estero, FL

239.221.5036 Comm. Development

Tish Farrell

Writer on the Edge

Notes from the U.K.

Exploring the spidery corners of a culture and the weird stuff that tourist brochures ignore.

From 1 Blogger 2 Another

Sharing Great Blog Posts

Dirty Books

Curated by Tom Leins

The Miramichi Reader

"Independent Book Reviews for Independent Readers Since 2015."

Gypsy Road Trip