Autumn: New season of crime fiction

leaves-in-grass

Early Autumn

Time for more reading

Yes, the Autumn weather is here and I’m looking forward to a brand new season of crime fiction for Murder in Common.

This year I decided to add an Interview page to the website. There are many authors that I speak with about their craft and it’s time to bring some of their great insight to you.

The new page will be launched soon and there will be further interviews scattered throughout the year. Writers like to talk about their work after all. 😉

Meantime, thank you for your support and feedback. It’s always appreciated.

One thought on “Autumn: New season of crime fiction

1. September 30, 2016 at 8:27 PM

ooo ooo. more school for those of us not so soured by trying to plug in to accept a lil perception shift! or. in some different English, I’m keen to hit up nanowrimo again. your seasoned vets and yourself are invaluable for how to get unstuck from too many iron in the fires. which is closer to my particular sin…or botto in the chair not in the bouncing breazes. whatever obviously resonates with your and yours. of coure haha maybe someone might hight paydirt or just shovel over a body or three…look out 😉

• September 30, 2016 at 11:40 PM

Hey there! Good luck with Nanowrimo, it’s quite intense I would imagine 🙂

• October 1, 2016 at 9:48 AM

It is slightly more effort-intensive than november no shave month, yes 😀

• October 1, 2016 at 10:44 AM

Hahahahaha!!

2. September 30, 2016 at 8:34 PM

I just signed up for Sleuthfest for 2017 in February. Looking forward to seeing you there. Naked Alliances has been published and I would love to have either myself as a writer, or a character interview on your page. I have a great raffle basket for Sleuthfest with lots of good crime novels and Taquila, Grand Marnier, a pink flamingo, flip-flops, Jimmy Buffett CD, Key West playing cards, sunglasses…everything to make your stay in Florida a good one. 🙂

• September 30, 2016 at 11:37 PM

Sue I’m so happy for you – congratulations! I’ll see you at SleuthFest 2017!!

3. October 1, 2016 at 5:39 AM

I have been interviewed by one guy and it was fun. I’m also looking forward to my first “author day” in San Antonio. That should be interesting. Good luck with this segment of enlightenment. I’m sure you’ll grill your subjects to perfection. Mm, that makes me hungry..

• October 1, 2016 at 10:45 AM

Can’t wait to hear all about the interview and have fun on Author Day xxo

4. October 1, 2016 at 7:04 AM

Sounds like a superb idea, June. Happy reading!!!

5. October 3, 2016 at 4:36 AM

It’s you we should all thank, June, for the feedback and support! The new page is a great idea – I look forward to it.

6. October 4, 2016 at 12:46 PM

Im intrigued by this – should be really interesting to get a view from the inside

• October 4, 2016 at 12:53 PM

I think it will be interesting and informative…and fun! Thanks for commenting

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." Antoine de Saint-Exupéry