On Hiatus: yet the crime continues

stacked-books-blackbird
Photo courtesy of M.K. Dickerson

Murder in Common is on hiatus until Autumn. I’ll be able to catch up on some Crime Fiction reading and refresh my brain by diving into other genres.

Looking forward to seeing you again soon and feel free to send comments to me at: MurderinCommon@outlook.com

Meantime, writers will create their tales of murder, commotion and disorder waiting for us to read their words and attempt to figure things out.

~June Lorraine

One thought on “On Hiatus: yet the crime continues

1. July 6, 2014 at 11:26 AM

I hope you have a relaxing and fun summer. Looking forward to visiting your blog in the autumn.

• July 6, 2014 at 3:02 PM

Thanks Leanne, I’ll be wanting to hear from you again too. Enjoy your summer as well.

2. July 7, 2014 at 3:09 AM

Look forward to your return!

• July 7, 2014 at 4:17 PM

Thanks Donna.
      Sorry to hear about your friend, you were so lucky to have her in your life. Amazing that people can be “ageists” I have a friend well into her 80s and I hope to visit with her during my travels this summer. Take care…

• July 19, 2014 at 2:56 AM

Thanks June. Sorry for the late reply (still getting to grips with this!!) Hope you’re well.

3. July 8, 2014 at 6:15 PM

Have a wonderful summer break, June. Happy reading!

P.S. Love the image you selected for the post.

• July 8, 2014 at 10:19 PM

Hi Vicki, I’m so thankful you mentioned the image as I forgot to credit the kind artist MK Dickerson who has allowed me to use his Bird a Day art for my blog. I just received an advance copy of Rob Brunet’s Stinking Rich so have added that to my reading list to be reviewed in the Autumn.

Happy reading to you as well for the rest of your winter. 🙂

The Killing Times

Dissecting The Best Crime Drama On Television and radio

Rev-You's

Product Reviews on all things beauty, hair and skincare

Atypical 60

A Typical Blog. A Typical Woman. A Typical Take On Life. With An Atypical Twist!

Pub(lishing) Crawl

Reading you under the table since 2012

Part of Almighty

Top Food Blogger in Bangalore | Travel Blogger in Bangalore | Devnshu and Divya's Collection

Silver Screenings

an irreverent blog of old movies

Imperial Crochet

Crochet Journal and Gift Ideas Blog - Living. Loving. Laughing... with yarn.

easternshorebrent

Chesapeake Bay storytelling, history, and memoir

Thoughts from a Guerrilla Worker

Guerrilla Worker, strategic thinker, occasional maverick and reluctant over-achiever

Deb's World

Midlife, Travel & Adventure

Healing Your Heart!

A manual for the life within!

Ramblings of a Writer

Living the Path of Life

Trisha Faye

Cherishing the Past while Celebrating the Present

So Simply SO

Creating a life, one miracle at a time

theblackwallblog

Let's work together to overcome PTSD, panic, anxiety, depression in ourselves and others.

Past the Isle of Dogs

My adventures in self-publishing and other gibberish

What happens when you kill boring and embrace daring

Carla Krueger: Ten Percent Angel, Ninety Percent Rebel