On Hiatus: yet the crime continues

stacked-books-blackbird
Photo courtesy of M.K. Dickerson

Murder in Common is on hiatus until Autumn. I’ll be able to catch up on some Crime Fiction reading and refresh my brain by diving into other genres.

Looking forward to seeing you again soon and feel free to send comments to me at: MurderinCommon@outlook.com

Meantime, writers will create their tales of murder, commotion and disorder waiting for us to read their words and attempt to figure things out.

~June Lorraine

One thought on “On Hiatus: yet the crime continues

1. July 6, 2014 at 11:26 AM

I hope you have a relaxing and fun summer. Looking forward to visiting your blog in the autumn.

• July 6, 2014 at 3:02 PM

Thanks Leanne, I’ll be wanting to hear from you again too. Enjoy your summer as well.

2. July 7, 2014 at 3:09 AM

Look forward to your return!

• July 7, 2014 at 4:17 PM

Thanks Donna.
      Sorry to hear about your friend, you were so lucky to have her in your life. Amazing that people can be “ageists” I have a friend well into her 80s and I hope to visit with her during my travels this summer. Take care…

• July 19, 2014 at 2:56 AM

Thanks June. Sorry for the late reply (still getting to grips with this!!) Hope you’re well.

3. July 8, 2014 at 6:15 PM

Have a wonderful summer break, June. Happy reading!

P.S. Love the image you selected for the post.

• July 8, 2014 at 10:19 PM

Hi Vicki, I’m so thankful you mentioned the image as I forgot to credit the kind artist MK Dickerson who has allowed me to use his Bird a Day art for my blog. I just received an advance copy of Rob Brunet’s Stinking Rich so have added that to my reading list to be reviewed in the Autumn.

Happy reading to you as well for the rest of your winter. 🙂

Books n All

#booksnall

ezer

egalitarian lifestyle blog

Los Angeles Mystery

Casebook of an Asian American Detective

mobevision.wordpress.com

fun and entertainmaints😂😂🤗

definearth

environmentally conscious and proud of it.

Cook the Beans

Powered by Coffee. Sustained by Good Books

Marilyn Kay

Crime Fiction Author

J. A. Allen

Scribbles on Cocktail Napkins

jumissshop

And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.