Dot Hutchinson: The Butterfly Garden

butterfly garden dot hutchinson murderincommon.com suspense thriller

Wings that don’t fly

An enclosed garden filled with butterflies, tended by a congenial gardener. Only the butterflies are beautiful women captured and intricately tattooed. And the congeniality is the smooth mask of a psychopath.

The man takes very good care of them over the years as they are there to serve his pleasure. When their beauty fades, they die.

Maya was a recent acquisition to the atrocious grotto. Her story is told to police detectives Hanoverian and Eddison in retrospect. They are shocked, angered and horrified in equal amounts.

From Dot Hutchinson is a well told story of courage, desperation and strength. You supply the shudders.

One thought on “Dot Hutchinson: The Butterfly Garden

1. June 19, 2016 at 11:30 AM

Wow. Sounds haunting beautiful.

• June 19, 2016 at 11:31 AM

“Hauntingly” Fingers faster than the brain.

2. June 19, 2016 at 3:17 PM

The ‘look inside’ hooked me completely – just bought it! Thanks.

• June 19, 2016 at 8:28 PM

Let me know! Let me know JP 🙂

• Rebecca P.
        August 24, 2016 at 7:25 PM

AMAZING BOOK!! Was completely enthralled the entire time!! A movie NEEDS to me made!!

• August 24, 2016 at 7:54 PM

Yes, I think it would make quite the movie
        So glad to hear you enjoyed it 🙂

3. June 20, 2016 at 8:03 AM

It is on my list …hope to get to it soon. 🙂

4. August 18, 2016 at 8:50 PM

Butterfly Garden was a fantastic book..while the subject matter was indeed horrific, the writing was so compelling I literally had to force myself to stop reading and get back to work (I was on my lunch hour).

• August 18, 2016 at 9:06 PM

Hello KelliBelli, I’m glad you ‘enjoyed’ the book. Lunch hour reading goes by so quickly. Makes it tough to put a book down…thanks for dropping by!

The Killing Times

Dissecting The Best Crime Drama On Television and radio

Rev-You's

Product Reviews on all things beauty, hair and skincare

Atypical 60

A Typical Blog. A Typical Woman. A Typical Take On Life. With An Atypical Twist!

Pub(lishing) Crawl

Reading you under the table since 2012

Part of Almighty

Top Food Blogger in Bangalore | Travel Blogger in Bangalore | Devnshu and Divya's Collection

Silver Screenings

an irreverent blog of old movies

Imperial Crochet

Crochet Journal and Gift Ideas Blog - Living. Loving. Laughing... with yarn.

easternshorebrent

Chesapeake Bay storytelling, history, and memoir

Thoughts from a Guerrilla Worker

Guerrilla Worker, strategic thinker, occasional maverick and reluctant over-achiever

Deb's World

Midlife, Travel & Adventure

Healing Your Heart!

A manual for the life within!

Ramblings of a Writer

Living the Path of Life

Trisha Faye

Cherishing the Past while Celebrating the Present

So Simply SO

Creating a life, one miracle at a time

theblackwallblog

Let's work together to overcome PTSD, panic, anxiety, depression in ourselves and others.

Past the Isle of Dogs

My adventures in self-publishing and other gibberish

What happens when you kill boring and embrace daring

Carla Krueger: Ten Percent Angel, Ninety Percent Rebel